Mission & Objectives
Islahee Jamaat & Aalmi Tanzeem ul Arifeen, founded by Hadrat Sultan Muhammad Asghar Ali (Allah bless his soul) , a descendant of Hadrat Sultan Bahoo (Allah bless his soul) , aims at promotion of teachings of saints and mystics in the light of the Holy Quran and the Holy hadiths to inculcate sense of collectiveness among masses. The founder laid the foundation of the Jamaat on his universal outlook and philosophy to attain:
- >> Apprise human towards objective and purpose of life by guiding him to its reality. As soon as a human forgets the objective of his life, deflection and destruction becomes his fortune and all the efforts towards the betterment of human will be ineffective.
- >> Break the intellectual, epistemic and spiritual stagnation.
- >> Develop the attitude and character which is according to the merit of humanity.
- >> Convey the teachings of Absolute Guides (Auliya Kamileen) of Islam in the light of Quran and Hadiths to common people.
- >> Gather whole humanity at single hub after extruding them from sects, groups, denominationalism and racial discrimination.
- >> Make efforts to solve the biggest issue of the present which is Survival of Humanity.
- >> Implement the revolutionary order of Islam in the world according to the Shariyah of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Aleyhe Wasallam. This is the only possible way to prosper humanity.
- >> Protect the resolution of Pakistan along with the establishment of Islamic values and Identity which are not only the guarantor of Muslim World’s stability but also the stability of Pakistan.
- >> Provide peace to strayed humanity which is indulged in the deep darkness of misguidance and cruelty. This can only be attained by giving awareness to people about Humanism through Faqr-e-Muhammadi Sallallaho Aleyhe Wasallam so that a human appreciates values of other human.
(Visited 285 times, 1 visits today)